hey i’m lilith and ur watchn disney channel
the creepy thing is that now that actor is in a show on disney channel
Best harlem shake video ever
I fucking cried
i love being complimented but i hate reacting to compliments
I was rewatching this movie the other day and got up to the point where she and Miss Honey meet for the first time in the classroom, and she mentions that her favorite author is Charles Dickens.
And, like, I always thought they namedropped him in order to make her sound intellectual, but it occurred to me really suddenly and violently that the reason she loves Dickens is because he writes about children who live in abusive systems and who’ve been orphaned or abandoned and she finds comfort and solidarity in it. Miss Honey’s reacts the way she does because Dickens is special to her, likely for the same exact reason. WOW DUH.
ONLY GETTING THIS LIKE 15 YEARS LATER. ALL ABOARD THE SLOW MOBILE.
If it’s any consolation, I’m pretty sure 70% of the people reblogging this also didn’t realise this until you said it. Myself included.
Take in to account the following:
- puella magi madoka magica - you die
- Code Geass - you die
- deathnote - you die
- naruto - you probably gonna die
- bleach - you’re in a series people now hate, probably gonna die
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - if you’re a man among men, you gonna die
- Deadman Wonderland - Crazy shit gonna happen, and you gonna die (plus maybe aids)
- High school of the dead - you probably are already dead
- Dragon ball z - you gonna die and it’ll probably take you 5 episodes just to shit
- Gundam Wing - you don’t die, but you’re stupid enough to blow up your fucking gundam
- Yu-gi-oh - play a children’s card game, you die get banished to the shadow realm
- Mirai Nikki - everyone and your mother dies
- Every hentai ever made - unspeakable things will happen to your butt
I could go on and on. The point is be careful what you wish for, not all animes will make your life better 8|…I still wish my life was anime doe…
Prince of Tennis: you play tennis
OH MY GODDDDDDSDFFJJSGHHJ SEND HELP
if we harness all the energy that whiny teenagers exert complaining on the internet and convert it to raw productivity we would have floating cars and time travel and houses on the sun